Friday, August 20, 2010

Omg I just signed up for school!

After catching the blogging bug from a friend(thanks Meena's Momma) I decided to start a blog of my own. Honestly I just need to put things down so that things don't get to mixed up. I am stating school again after 10 yrs  wow just thinking about it makes my head spin. My kids are about to start school as well so now I am shopping for school supplies for 5 students. One High Schooler, Three in Elementary School and one College Student.
Today was weird I felt like a newbie going to each station to register, financial aid, class schedule, ID, and bookstore.When I was done I was starving and exhausted. I felt old which made me feel scared. My husband came with me and even he looked at me with questions in his eyes. He did his best to reassure me that I can do this. Still I sit here tonight wondering if I have the hutzpa to do this. I think the hardest part will be adjusting the family to me not being there 24/7 I mean I have always worked but now that I work from home I am there for everything. Mommy goes to softball games, cub scouts etc etc..and even though Daddy goes too Dad has never gone totally alone. Can I let go? I may not be perfect but I have to know everything and man I hate missing these things but I really really want this to this self proclaimed nosy body and control freak has to learn to let Dad figure things out so again I say Yikes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment